Nick Pasko

Programmer goes enterpreneurship.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Intro

Well, so the moment has come and I'm typing in my very first blog entry.
I suppose there shouldn't be any loud noises about it, because, come on, quite a number of people could be doing the same thing at the same moment.

Thus said, I shall make it quick and simple.
My name is Nick Pasko, I am currently working as a software developer in Bishkek City, Kyrgyzstan. Alas, Joel or Eric would call my current activity a mere programming.
That's why I want to become something different, starting with being developer - and I don't really know how far will my intentions bring me in the end.

Well, I suppose that's it for the first entry, for I have a number of things to do now, hopefully I'll write about that some time later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home