Nick Pasko

Programmer goes enterpreneurship.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Some random stuff

Havent' been here for long. Seems like a lot of things have changed since my last update.

When I have just entered blogspot to add some stuff, it offered me to move to google blogger. Seems like Google took over the blogspot?

After a minute of googling it became obvious that Blogger was finally bought off by another internet startup (a bit more lucky startup, I must add ;) - Google.

And it seems like Google added some value here, too. The most interesting thing is - everything is in Russian here! I wonder how many languages do they support now?

Anyway, Google is growing stronger. And imo that's good, as they tend to make things work in a nice and convinient way. So - my congratulations to both Google and Blogspot.

.. Actually, initialy I didn't want to write anything about that online monster ;)
I just came here to state the now-obvious fact that I'm unable to carry on adding lots of carefully refined thoughts as small "articles". Thus, I am asking myself whether it will be ok to switch to another style of blogging.

Yeah, I'm talking about entering my blog at least once a day, writing everything comes to my head along the way.

So, in order to save my time and effort, I won't be thinking about it anymore, and will just apply this change.
Let's see what it will ook like :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home