Nick Pasko

Programmer goes enterpreneurship.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

On updates

Well, it's certainly been a long time since my last update.. huh, as if I ever wrote them often.. (^_^)
Anyway, I think it's time now to describe the whole lot of things happened/happening/going to happen here.
I realize a single post won't accomodate everything, neither will I be able to write it all out at once. So I'll split it all in a few posts, each describing some different area.
For starters, the list would be like this:
1. Personal update - like about myself and my going-to-grow family
2. Business update - in whole
3. Education update - personal development, education in business etc.
4. Staff update - some stuff about staff ;)
5. Don't know yet :)

Hopefully, I'll make it all in a week or two. It all depends on the level of my tiredness at the end of the day. :)

As for now - see ya, I'm going to d/l some music and play some pc games, eating the melon at the same time (har-har-har, you nothern swine don't have it yet, do you? >:-D )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home