Nick Pasko

Programmer goes enterpreneurship.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yet another blog update :)

Alas, it seems like I'm not much into blogging anyway :)

No matter how I tell myself everytime that I'm gonna update my blog on a regular basis, that simply doesn't work at all.

Perhaps the reason is - I started this blog just to refine my writing skills in English, as I don't like the very idea of blogging too much ;)

You see, my perspective is that someone's thoughts should stay with the person as long as possible, prefferably until these ideas embody in the reality. That's about personal philosophy and a point of view.

I believe we create reality with our thoughts, and the people around us do that, too. So, if your idea is to be taken by someone around you negatively, or is likely to get people jealous, or in some other way call the negative emotions upon itself - you'd better keep it inside, so that you are the one and only builder of this part of reality covered by your idea.

So, returning to the purpose of this blog - I think the goal is already reached. No more need in this blog, right? ;)

Well, I'll think about it, and perhaps this blog will get some new purpose. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say your English is excellent :)
Well, you should also practice not only writing but also speaking skills :) important.

Mirlan Karabukaev

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Nick Pasko said...

yeah, you're totally right, Mirlan
Unfortunately, I haven't got enough practice at my work (only one of my clients talks English - and he's from Switzerland actually), and it's not very convinient for me to go out and search for native speakers.
Time is money, you know :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home