Nick Pasko

Programmer goes enterpreneurship.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Setting the takeof

We have finally came to an agreement with my investor friend. We'll have to make it officially later, though that will be but a formality.
As for now, I'm going to have a talk with my current - and the last one, I hope - boss. According to my contract, I have to tell about my intentions to leave for three months ahead. I'm still having a project to complete, and someone has to be prepared to take my place.

Anyway, there will be no way back once the conversation is done. And that is just what I need. :)

7 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Nick Pasko said...

It seems like my blog is finally indexed by all those spam-bots out there.
I'm considering either closing anonymous comments or forcing comment authorization.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, think twice before making such important descisions in your life.

By the way, I found this discussion on one of my favourite sites:

http://www.delphikingdom.com/asp/talktopic.asp?ID=358

Maybe it'd be interesting for u.

Regards, Shrike.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Nick Pasko said...

Shrike, thanks for taking care of me, I really appreciate this. :)

However, I have thought twice and thrice before making this decidion, and, though being a little scared of it myself, I'm still eager to pursue this decision, because that is the one of the rare decisions I made in my life - a fully conscious one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home